We recognize that Our Employees are a big part of what makes us a successful company. Click on the link to view our current opportunities across the globe.
VIEW AVAILABLE JOBSWe invite applications for a new Opportunity
Sr. Software Engineer I
MindQ, Inc. has job openings for Sr. Software Engineer I. Jobs located in Iselin, NJ and various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. Design, develop, and implement software applications. Review, evaluate, and test client/server and web applications. Gather and evaluate user requirements and procedures. Travel/relocate to various unanticipated locations throughout the U.S. for long and short term assignments at client sites. Requires Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Engineering (any), Information Systems, or related. Offered salary $118,000 P/Y. Mail resume with cover letter to MindQ, Inc., 1306 Cheryl Drive, Iselin, NJ 08830; Job 20MQI05; EOE
Primary objective of the job:
Works as a member of a team of developers and analysts charged with requirements gathering, drafting technical document, application development or integration, and testing of application for deployment. Manage the build, test and deployment of all new system implementations and upgrades according to specified process and procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create database triggers,cursors, procedures/functions and packages using PL/SQL according to business requirement.
- Design, develop and modify software systems
- Collaborate with other programmers to design and implement features.
- Produce well-organized, optimized, and documented source code.
- Obtain and evaluate information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration
- Provide support in functional and User acceptance testing phase
Academic qualifications and experience required for job:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Engineering/Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of two years experience in the development of software using industry standard methodology and programming language.
- High standard of effective communication and presentation skills
- Previous experience gained working with a large corporate environment with an understanding of relevant testing methodologies.
- Ability to liaise effectively with team members, business units and technology teams.
- Knowledge of UNIX and Linux, C, C++, PERL, PHP, Windows Active Directory, Microsoft SharePoint
- Proficient with major programming and scripting languages (JAVA, .NET Suite, ASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, SQL, PL-SQL)
- Relationship and stakeholder management
- Requirements Analysis for new enhancements
- Analyzing the Issues that arises in the Production Environment
- Carrying out preventive and scheduled maintenance activities pro-actively to ensure high availability
- System Analysis and design
- Develop webapplications to manage reporting functions and present reports to endusers
- Integrate reports with enterprise portal